If you are thinking of buying a home or refinancing, now may be the time to start doing it, as long-term interest rates are expected to start rising in the next year. Our economy has been in a slump the past eleven years with higher unemployment, higher inflation, as well as lower wages, which is why interest rates have been at all record lows. However, beginning in October, the Federal Reserve is going to start unloading Treasury and mortgage bonds at $10 billion dollars per month. Next year, you will see that amount increase to $50 billion dollars in monthly reductions. With a $4.5 trillion portfolio, the Federal Reserve has amassed after the financial crisis the U.S. has been in, this will ultimately increase long-term interest rates. It will take over seven years for the Federal Reserve to unload these Treasury and mortgage bonds. Interest rates will probably be over four percent (4%) starting in January of 2018.
- Swing Trade Watch List for Week Of March 12, 2018 – March 16, 2018
- Swing Trade Watch List for Week Of March 05, 2018 – March 9, 2018
- Swing Trade Watch List for Week Of Feb 20, 2018 – Feb 23, 2018
- Why should I join the day trading chatroom at Elite Trader, LLC dba www.fastmoneytraders.com?
- Swing Trade Watch List for Week Of Feb 12, 2018 – Feb 16, 2018