If you are thinking of buying a home or refinancing, now may be the time to start doing it, as long-term interest rates are expected to start rising in the next year. Our economy has been in a slump the past eleven years with higher unemployment, higher inflation, as well as lower wages, which is why interest rates have been at all record lows. However, beginning in October, the Federal Reserve is going to start unloading Treasury and mortgage bonds at $10 billion dollars per month. Next year, you will see that amount increase to $50 billion dollars in monthly reductions. With a $4.5 trillion portfolio, the Federal Reserve has amassed after the financial crisis the U.S. has been in, this will ultimately increase long-term interest rates. It will take over seven years for the Federal Reserve to unload these Treasury and mortgage bonds. Interest rates will probably be over four percent (4%) starting in January of 2018.
- Made $1,200 in 34 seconds day trading $ARTW at www.fastmoneytraders.com best daytrading chatroom ever!
- Come join Elite Day Traders DBA www. fastmoneytraders.com and Luke Murray on a Twelve Day Norwegian Cruise to the Panama Canal over Thanksgiving!
- Day Trading Goals Met 15 in 15 Minutes Today 7/30/2019 $GRUB $LK $CVLT, $LXU $SGMA $BYND $SPY
- Why belonging to a day trading chat room like www.fastmoneytraders.com will make you more profitable and more disciplined.
- Swing Trade Watch List for Week Of January 14, 2019 – January 18, 2019